Greer First Presbyterian Church

By April 23, 2014December 20th, 2018Projects

Columbarium-for-webCGD Associate Gwinn Harvey has designed two projects for Greer First Presbyterian Church.  The Columbarium was completed in spring 2013, and provides 265 niches, as well as a memorial wall for those buried elsewhere. The Church is also renovating the Landford and Gibson Building, which was originally constructed in 1938 as the Davenport Memorial Library. When complete, the building will house adult classrooms, meeting spaces and the church library.

Leave a Reply