The John C. Calhoun State Building, built in 1926, is located on the grounds of the State Capitol Complex. This Italian Rennaissance Revival building houses the South Carolina Court of Appeals and functions as the State’s Judicial Department. The six-story, 77,000 SF building is on the National Register of Historic Places. This multi-phase project included:
Associate Firms: George T. Fore & Associates | Ricci Green Associates
19 Washington ParkGreenville, SC 29601
2504 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
© 2021 Craig Gaulden Davis Architecture. An Engenius Website.